Re: RC: chafeless girth?

You didn't say what type of girth you use or breast collar.  I really like
the neoprene because it never chafes.  Some horses are allergic, so test him
first.  There are tons of them out there, a very soft one sold by stateline.
I just ordered a neoprene from Sportack, also very soft, to use with my
center fire rigging on my endurance saddle, and it fits the aussy type
billet.  The breast collar I have was made by Cindy Crook, she puts felt as a
lining, also soft.