HORSE JOB WANTED:

jaime reid PhaseOut92@aol.com
Hey Folk, last yall check the bullitin I was looking for a place to liv. i have decided to go to PENSACOLA, FLORIDA. I am moving in JULY and will be in the need of a place to board my horse. 1 gelding, good barn manners. pasture will be just fine and or even an individuals house would be ok. I can supply the grain and hay no biggy. ALSO, I will also be looking for a job in a barn  as a groom, or ect. I have EXP. in the horse industy and have had many horse like jobs, Show groom, trainer, trail guide, barn manager, and cleaning stalls. Also belong to a few clubs and trail associations. Have been around horse 6 yrs and loving every min of it. I will be living in Pensacola, Fl so if any one knows of something and can help me out, please do.
thanks for the time and help.
jaime reid