GEO Not a Bust!!!

It was anouther great outing.  The trails were marked sooooo   welll and
there was enough water to constitute an oasis.  Hay was plentiful  and of
course the helpers took all our clothes.  ( we were shedding  as it was about
80 )  And again the clothes got back to people.  Got a beautiful hay bag 1/2
bale  for the Triple Crown  and the T shirt has the Stone ponies on it  What
a great time.  Everyone enjoyed the dinner and the weather and all the folks.
 Maps even had the interval mileage on it so I could tell where I was at all
times.  Soooo we took 6 1/2 hours on the 30 miler and enjoyed the scenery and
people on the trail.  Tried for turtle but alas    ....  maybe next time.
Happy Trails.  Donna and BOB