gopher info- thanks

Thanks to the many folks who replied to my gopher riddance query.  The main
reason I was asking, is that I currently have some huge dirt mounds in my
small pasture (2 1/2 acres) and it's not helping with grass growth.  When we
do irrigate, some of the buggers get flooded out, but there's plenty more.
There are so many holes and tunnels that our water floods our neighbors
walnuts, so we have to be careful when we irrigate. I've never had a horse
break a leg, but I have had one step in a hole and injure his tendon, which
resulted in a 2 month layoff (I guess he needs lessons on watching where he
puts his feet).  I would love to have a couple of Jack Russels but hubby
says no (we already have 4 dogs).  I will mull over the other ideas.  Thanks
again!

Dede
Central CA