knickers

When I heard Knickers I pictured riding tights that ride up to knee
length. :-P  Ya'll are making this way too difficult. Look for a brand
that wraps the satin around the elastic instead of leaving it exposed.
That does the trick.

I've worn through too many pairs of tights to trust them with nothing
underneath.  Hadn't noticed just how thin one pair had gotten until I was
pulling them up and realized I could easily read the newspaper through
them.  Since then I buy black undies.

I had one favorite pair of riding drawers that were really easy to
recognize. I had them on at the LBL Championship ride when it had rained
BUCKETS.  My horse was lame and I was just trying to make it back in to
the check...I saw a water bottle on the trail and thought at least I'd
get *something* for my entry so I stopped and did my flying dismount,
unfortunately just as both feet were in the air on the left side of my
horse my junior rider trotted around me, clipped my feet out from under
me and I landed sitting in a *huge* mudhole.  From then on I knew my
favorites were the pinkish, black saddle dyeish, redclayish colored ones.
>g<

Angie

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.