Knickers?? Not me!

knickerless donotwearthem@endurance.net
Well, I will share what I have ridden in for years. Running tights. Thats it, nothing under them. Traditional underwear will rub where the leg meets the hindside(blush). Don't want to sit on a band of elastic all day in a saddle! Now, I have been known to wear workout shorts under tights, but not for actual competition. Riding that long, they can roll up the leg, causing a bunching effect. But work WONDERFUL for a few hours of riding.

This is a case (for me anyway) that less is better. Oh, but be sure to not wear light colored tights, and get them wet. White and light grey, when wet will show the WORLD what you have under those tights! Any yes, when I have worn English britches, its the same thing.

Sorry Howard, but girls gotta do what girls gotta do!