Re: RC: Dubai - parties, hoof & mouth

 I'm not sure if we'll have a problem getting back -
 though most don't seem too worried about it. We all
 stop in Europe (Luxembourg) - but the horses remain
 in
 the box the whole time, at the quarantine barn...
 we'll see. 22 cases now reported in UAE, though I
 don't think there is much concern about spreading
 the
 disease - hot, dry climate. gulp.

 Steph