Steve Hallmark
* From: "JOLYNN MAYNARD" <jolmayna@whitepine.k12.nv.us>
* Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 09:28:56 +0000

I have a Supracor Endurance Pad and have about 150 miles on it and really
like it so far.  I purchased the larger, white pad to fit under an OF
Patriot and I went with white so it would be cooler.  I don't have a cover
over it and my horses back is cool and smooth when I remove the saddle.
No scrub marks anywhere.  My horses have good backs but I don't have any
trouble with the saddle slipping with this pad but I never did have
trouble with that.  I really like the pad, what it does, how it protects
and cools but what I really am waiting for is to see how well it wears!  I
would feel it is worth the money if it will last at least one season,
hopefully two seasons of 1000+ miles.