getting there

with all the excitement about Steph in Dubai, a chick like myself would love
to know how long it took to get to that status. I realize that It takes
several years and tons of work, but it kind of gives me something to shoot
for. Perhaps maybe one day I would love to gallop across actual desert
sands. Perhaps I would one day like to have splinters jammed into my toe and
fingernails also but hey...one thing at a time!
Enquiring minds wanna know!!!!!!!!!!! How to run with the big dogs!
Carla (mmm vacations...in a desert city? Pyramids in the background!)
Ansata (you and what horse???)
Haley (do they have pear or apple trees there??)
Rob (whos money you gonna use?)