Re: RC: RE: Re: Re: Think! Animal By Products in feed

At 12:45 PM 3/13/01, Robin  wrote:
>They want to convince us that common sense, a keen eye, and the
>traditional ' rules of good feeding' are no longer enough.

Some of the "traditional rules of good feeding" in fact are more recent
rules (i.e. mid to late 20th century), or are rules that applied to horses
doing different work than we do these days.  Since we aren't using our
horses in "traditional" ways (*daily* transportation and/or other work) why
feed them using traditional formulas?

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
             Lif & Paul Strand  STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RACE June 9, 2001 - http://www.fasterhorses.com/race.html
   Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
                 Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options