Old horses

  Some one asked what feeding program and how does one keep an old horse
going.
 Well I have a 27  year old  and still sound and looks and acts like 10 or
less only 14.1 carrys heavy weight. The only thing i do is keep her loose.
ride her and for shoes  i use marathons when the ground drys up.  started
Endurance at age 18.  Jackie Bumgarner always told me  its where the
odometer  starts  So most horses  of older age is a simple term called
Natural  ability.    steve