RE: Entries-note to ride managers

Texas Arabian Distance Riders Association www.tadra.org maintains a ride information section on our Cool Links page www.tadra.org/clinks.htm and we are happy to list links to your ride splash page/entry page. We do this for endurance and competitive trail ride managers. Our distance ride site registers an average of 4500 hits a week and is an excellent place to link information about your ride. Check it out it's free. If interested send your link to espurgeon@mail.tadra.org and we'll get your information up and running.

Eddie...