horses for sale

I get a lot of inquires for horses that are started under saddle, or at
least old enough to start riding (which my for-sale horses aren't) so I
thought I would pass these links along.

13 Arabians, various ages - breeding: Egyptian and Egyptian/*TURFA, high
percent Babson (Egypt, Blunt, Inshass and Sa'ud Ancestral Elements) - these
horses are just west of Glenrose Texas.  If you are coming from out of town,
they would be about 1/2 hour (or less) from the Meanwhile ridecamp if you
wanted to see them while you were here.  info, pedigrees and lots of photos
at http://thunderheartranch.com/

also, a 7yr old grey gelding at http://www.htcomp.net/huffman/Rafyk.htm
Professional dressage training and trail experience.  Breeding is Sheykh
Obeyd, high percent Blunt (Al Khamsa). He is in Colorado.

These are not my horses, please contact the owners directly, I'm just trying
to pass on the information.

Becky Huffman, Cleburne, Texas
Huffman's Arabians ~ The Original Series ~
http://www.htcomp.net/Huffman/

"Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from
doing something worthwhile." Sir Wilfred Grenfell (1865--1940)