Re: Entries-Note to RM

I,too, thought that was one reason for membership. That's been the method with every other riding organization I've been involved with. Perhaps it adds a bit to the cost of a ride, but what if I weren't on the internet? I would have to rely on the EN?  Obviously, I have no clue how these things are set up and funded, being a newbie, and all.I guess I need to be a volunteer to find out some of these things!!

P.S.
On this newbie thing, and after reading some other "hints" from some posters, perhaps there should be a Ridecamp "clinic" to help
with some of the questions about how to post, etc.(just a thought)

Nancy