entries

It cost a great deal of money to send out entries, including a charge from
AERC for the labels.  It is not cost effective for some rides.

Most of our entries are now sent out e-mail!  The Central Region has a CT
ride list, thanks to MIKE MAUL and we can just send it out!

People also get entries in the newsletters from their clubs within the
region, and lots of times the ride before will have the next ride's entries.

It is perfectly reasonable to call the RM and ask for an entry.

Louise Burton, mgr of Okmulgee Cougar Prowl and Movin on UP
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms