good news bad news

First the bad news.  Thomas the geriatric endurance attack cat passed away
3 weeks ago Saturday.  Those that met him at Endurance rides know what a
character he was.  I was lucky to have him for 23+ years, and enjoyed the
last year taking him to rides.  He seemed to have a good time, especially
disciplining the loose dogs.
 Good news:  Since Howard alluded to it, and I got chewed out for letting
him break the news.  Duane Barnett and I are to be married April 1st.  That
is the Sunday after the Leatherwood Extreme Mountain Challenge.  The wedding
will take place Sunday morning, at the ride site.  We have to get married at
a ride, since our parent wouldn't come otherwise.  Since they both compete.
We would love for all our friends that can, to attend.

Nina Gibson