Re: RC: Kicking

penelope_75647@yahoo.com writes:

. He has a 3 sec rule that you are
allowed to "kill" your horse in. Believe me it works

boy....I have heard of this and perhaps I have missed those incorrigibles -
but the word "kill" just sends shivers up my spine. The worst horse we ever
had as a kicker took months and months to "recover" from her vice; but today,
without her fearing for her life (so much as for her independence - got some
good spankings and extended workouts instead of going home) she is a
biddable, obedient, if a little testy, companion, who manages to control her
baser and former desires routinely these days. I guess I am sensitive to that
word.
san