Re: RC: M E M O

In a message dated 03/08/2001 4:20:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I will volunteer myself to be the chair of this committee, and I
 will volunteer Karen Chaton (without even talking to her :)) to
 be a co-chair.

 To be fair and to get a balanced publication, I do think that it
 should have representatives from all (or at least most) of the
 regions (I even already have some ideas about improvements to the
 publication related to how the regions are presented).

Becky Hart, Director at Large, has volunteered to work with the office to
review and edit next year's yearbook.  Her offer was brought before the
Sunday BOD meeting and accepted.  You might contact her.

Barbara