Re: RC: New horse & Abetta Saddles

I personally like the Bighorn saddles better, I think they're a better quality for the money.  I just bought a new (used) one from one of the ridecampers who advertised on endurance.net, and it will suit us just fine until my mare gets into the shape I want (needs to loose some weight) and I save enough money for a custom saddle.  The Abettas were noisy, the D-rings jangled like crazy. The Bighorn has plenty of D-rings, but they are quiet.  Good Luck!

Judy and Wisteria (I'm not fat, just bareback padded)