Re: RC: Re: Clipping

> My riding instructer wants to clip my distance horse, something
> about his
> looking like a overgrown molting saggy goat...

Has your instructor put away all her long sleeved shirts for the year
yet?  No way I'd clip before I had to for my first competition. Last week
it was tempting when it was 70 and he was so hot. Today the wind was so
cold he wouldn't come out of the shed for his grain...demanded room
service.  Just  keep him ridden. Once you get them hot the hair lays down
and you get a brief glimpse to remind you what they really look like.

The trouble with a trace clip is that it clips everwhere that a blanket
doesn't cover.  I've considered getting some granny to knit an upside
down blanket that covers his bottom side and has straps up over his back,
but haven't even gotten round tuit.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.