Re: RC: BRAZILIAN RIDER SEEKS HORSE TO LEASE FOR PAN AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS

Hi there
You might have her contact Frank Rothschild of Red Shield Equestrian
equus@red-shield.com as they are in the business of training endurance
horses for lease.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov