Re: Re: Horse Buying Guarantees

We sell all our horses with guarantees.  When you are selling GOOD horses
across the country the buyer needs to have some security in his/her
investment.  True, it takes a month or so to get aquainted and for the horse
to settle into his new environment, but you usually know right away if the
horse is going to work for you...you have to LIKE the horse to begin with!
I don't want to sell a horse to someone who doesnt' like it!  I want a happy
owner, because I really like the horses I sell...I wouldn't have them if I
didn't!

I found myself "on the other side of the fence" this summer and discovered
the most important aspect of buying a horse "sight unseen" is HONESTY.

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms