distance driving carts

Take a minute to think about the springing on a jog cart or sulky.
They are designed for flat and perfect going not all over hell's
creation.  It's rather nice to have something between us and the
road!  There have been a few carts built with car tires which aren't
too bad but we have found that the large wooden wheels take the
beating the best.
Sponging is the least of our concerns.  Tires coming off the wheels,
drivers falling out of carts, figuring out how to pee from a cart and a
horse who thought he could roll while still hooked have been
concerns!
John and Sue Greenall
mailto:greenall@vermontel.net
http://www.vermontel.com/~greenall