endurance driving/spongeing from a cart

I would highly reccomend trying to find maybe a sulky? they are very light
weight. tires would probably need to be all rubber with no way to go flat.
Which would suck because the last thing you want is to have to deal with a
flat and I am not sure Easy Care makes Easy tires!
aluminum or titanium would be best. Titanium although extremely high priced
is very light flexable and can take some abuse.
To sponge on the fly you need to get those dumbells going and take some
lessons from Doug Flutie or Payton Manning. If you are trying a two horse
drive you may want to use something like a bull whip that way if you come
upon some trees you can kind of dangle the end a tad and let it drip on them
as they go by.
or you can kind of have people along the trail kind of tackle them with wet
blankets as they go by.. that could get messy but imagine the despooking
your horse would get.course if you can sponge on the fly as described by
Angie then maybe you can also do a reverse sponge on the fly..how ever your
horse may think you are beating the snot out of them. You could cowboy it
and have an extra rider go up there and sponge em for you. Just a few
thoughts. Can you tell its been a long day?
Carla (not yet mastered spongeing on the fly)
Ansata (ekkk a puddle!!!)
Haley (she gets the sponge great but it always flys and hits me in the
nose..)
Rob (Will you stop that!!)