Re: RC: RE: Rump Rug Question

I you find one let me know. It seems to be the nature of the beast. Rump
rugs tend not to want to stay in place, no matter how they are designed.
I've had a few different rump rugs over the last 10 years and while some
stay put better than others, they will all got to one side or the other.

The best way to keep them in place is peek back every so often and throw it
back in place if it's moved. It's a pain but it seems necessary.

--
Vertex Engineering, Inc.
Innovative Solutions