Pictures from Death Valley

To fill in the gaps and answer some comments on pictures.  In reviewing the
files there are 400 high quality digital pictures.  Pictures have been taken
of  riders, starts, vet checks, general race atmosphere, and New Years party.
 There is no preview site because of the sheer time involved in setting up a
site for viewing this quantity of digital pictures.  People regularly sit and
wait for a rider to pass one site for a 'posed' picture and pay $5 for one
print.  This is not a singular print, this is a digital picture that one has
the option of cropping themselves.  We will not crop or edit because there
could be something that we think is not interesting that someone else will
find interesting.