Eventing vests

I have and still occasionally use a jumping vest on rides. When I feel my
life is in danger or uncertain about the terrain on a ride, its like a
security blanket.  Best investment I ever made.  Mine is a plain vanilla ( I
forgot the brand ) not expensive, from Stateline tack.  I think I paid about
100. bucks for it about 5 years ago and I have seen the same brand still
advertized in the catalog.
I felt dorky wearing it at first, but now I don't care because of the secure
feeling.  And it can be ssooooo warm on a cold morning.  When you feel more
secure just leave it at the vet check.  Nothing like a little padding around
the vitals.
Paula and the Cos