Award ideer!!!

I have enough convention t shirts to start a fire with and keep it burning
longer than the olympic torch! However one thing I do get from Some of the
conventions we go to is a neato Pin!! one year it was held in Las Vegas and
it was really cool with a hand of aces! had the logo and MGM grand logo on
it. The next year held in Nashville with a guitar as the background and the
logos on it. I also have my bronze, Husbands Platnuim and Gold pins saved on
a hat. I was awarded a graet hat for coaching. Yes, they were all Domino's
related, but Angie brought up a wonderful Idea about a letterman jacket!!
Sooo here is the neato ideer
how about offering a Nice jacket for sale and have someone do a letter to be
sewn on the jacket as an award and offer either patches or Pins as nice
awards?? I still have many of my pins attached to the inside lapel of My FFA
jacket since you can only wear three! officer pin and two others...
I love my pins and I have them attached to that hat I proudly wear to
competitions or meetings. It is kind of a peacock strutting thing with some
of these guys. I would proudly wear a patch or Jacket to brag with! SoOOOooo
how about a braggin jacket???? added bonus... with the weight of so many
pins on someones jacket it is likely to add weight...see ANGIE....I'm
thinking......
Carla (where do i get these ideas?)
Ansata (Mom is soooo smart she has trains!!)
Haley (thats drains doofus!)
Rob (why are you wearing my platnium and gold pin??????)