Re: year-end awards

> >There were some negative comments about the
> > vests > given out last year.

I didn't see the vests in question, nor do I ever expect to really lose
sleep over what regional award will I win *this* year <g>, but as a
fund-raiser here, one of the vet classes had some nice polarfleece vests and
pullovers and jackets and things made up.  They embroidered the veterinary
cadusa (that V with the snakey thing that is supposed to symbolize vet
medicine), and also Colorado State Veterinary Medicine.  I've never cared
that much for vests in the past, but I liked these so much I bought four of
them in different colors and wear them just about everywhere over a
turtleneck.  The class sells them for about $45, and I know they make a
decent profit.

Anyway, just might be a thought for future awards, depending on what their
budget is.  I'll bet a member with a good sewing machine somewhere could do
the embroidery, rather than having it done commercially.

Susan G