RE: AERC Board Minutes

-----Original Message-----
From: Rides 2 Far [mailto:rides2far@juno.com]

My question again is "who decides which awards?" It sounds like the board
was told what the awards would be, not asked. I mean, if you've got one
person deciding they can have a weak moment...like thinking, "Hey Mark
Spitz already got SIX gold medals, maybe we'll give him some cookware
instead of the seventh". You don't have to name a name to try and place
blame or anything, just what is the process? How do we participate?

Angie -

The AERC awards committee makes the decision. Contact the committee
chair and ask if you can be on the committee, or at least have some
input next time around.

Steph