Re: RC: RE: spooking arabs theory

In a message dated 02/29/2000 1:49:28 PM Central Standard Time,
BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< We've noticed that our horses will spook at a log that has been cut by a
 chainsaw, but will not spook as much, if at all, at a log that has fallen
 naturally.  Go figure! >>

My fruit cake Anglo doesn't seem to care, if it is on the ground it is going
to eat him.  He knows it... we make it threw... Singing T-I-GG-ER.... My
favorite one has got to be the "Horse eating Shadow".. lol  Hello anyone in
there; it is your own shadow darlin'..... always gives who ever is behind me
a great chuckle.

Happy Trails All
Jin & Savage (But mom I sware it was going to get me)