Re: RC: spooking arabs theory

In a message dated 02/24/2000 9:30:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Dakoiah@aol.com writes:

<< Paso sucking dark spots on the trail....can't step there! >>

I've never been able to understand why horses can walk on the edge of a
precipace yet refuse to walk near a puddle of water on a paved road.  I KNOW
that puddle looks like a deep hole, but don't these creatures have any
compassion for the rider that is terrified of falling off cliffs???

Barbara