Zoning Horses out of L.A. County?

If there are any L.A. county horse-owners who has not read this document
yet, I suggest you do so and send letters/faxes/emails to the appropriate
elected county goverment officials (especially Zev Yaroslavsky—not spelled
correctly and don't care right now) These people have all the power but are
clueless and the only ones who can clue them in are those in the horse
community. GET INVOLVED!

Bonnie Jackson
Trail Blazer Magazine
(way over in AZ, feeling frustrated and
helpless, but not hopeless about my homeland)