horses in nursing homes

Subject: horses in a nursing home?
Not endurance related but please forgive.
Everyone needs a reason for a warm smile now and then.

I know that it is a round about way of getting there but I cannot figure out
the web site address (duh)
But it is definitely worth the trip. Go there for me and trust that you will
be well rewarded. Here are the directions:
1- go to a search engine and enter KBR Ranch......click on the KBR World of
Wild Horses and Burros
2- 3/4 down that page, click on "Continue through world of wild horses and
burros
3- 1/2 way down that page click on "Other Wild Horse Links"
4-2/3 way down click on "Freeman Arabians
Really, this is wonderful
Pat Super