Sponsor Needed in NC

Vanessa Viiberg ArabBeauty1988@aol.com
I am still looking for a sponsor for the Leatherwood Mountain Challenge in North Carolina. It is on the 1st of April. I would be doing the 25 mile. I have a 15 hand, Gray, Arab Gelding. He is a real sweetie. I am 14 years old and up for anything. I am good a pacing him (my horse), but I do really love to gallope. I have much experience with horses. Riding for almost 4 years. Rode TB racers back in Ohio. Just moved down a few months ago with my horse. Have been real excited about this ride, it would be my first.