Re: RC: Spotted Arabians

I guess by PB you mean purebred....of course, it could mean part bred too...so
anyways..my friend has a half arab half appaloosa who has spots (that isn't too fascinating since he is half appy).  he is really cool looking.  He is a bay and has darker brown spots on his butt.  He doesn't really compete anymore..though, this year he did 2 25's...not bad for 23!!!!-
-renee