thanks everyone

Hi...I thought I should take this opportunity to write to everyone at ridecamp...you guys(and gals) are all so nice.  I hope to see all of you at rides someday with my trusty new steed.  Since so many people asked...her name is Soul's Serenade.  How  did this come to be? Well, her mother's name is Soul.  and her sister's name is Souls Desire and her brother's name is Soul Seeker.
for short, we just call her (soul's serenade) Sere (Sarah).  I know that we are going to have a lot of fun..we're probably going to do some 25's and maybe next year, we will throw a 50 or two in there.  And you never know, maybe someday we'll tackle Tevis...but I am going to have lots of years with this wonderful girl and there is no need to rush things.  Her mom did Tevis at 22...so we've got all sorts of time.
thanks again
-Renee and Soul's Serenade
(wow, that's the first time I have written that...)