Re: RC: AERC National Championship Ride 2000

In a message dated 02/29/2000 8:13:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
steph@endurance.net writes:

<<
 The finalized list of qualifying rides for the National
 Championship even in New Mexico is available at:
 http://www.aerc.org/national.html

 Also - info on the ride -date, location, etc.

 Steph

We were told at the Hallelujah Ride meeting that the 50 mile ride would also
be a qualifying ride for the National Championships and all qualifiers were
announced at the awards meeting. Has this now changed?  Any info would
greatly be appreciated as it will change our ride schedule if this does not
stand.

Thanks,

Phil