Re: RC: Re: panacur 2x/5days

Thank you sooo much, Dolly
I used to use panacur as a rotation but my vet advised me that Ivermec
was better and need not be rotated. Glad to have the facts.
BTW I am now on a parasite program for myself. Hulda Clark, Masters in
cellular physiology and a degree in biology, just wrote a book: The Cure
for All Cancers. Her theory is that many of our human diseases come from
parasites in OUR bodies, including cancers. Book makes a lot of sense
and she said the majority of our parasites come from underboiled milk
products, undercooked meats, and from pets. Boy that got my attention.
How many times have you been out on trail, fooled with your horses bit
and then eaten lunch without washing your hands with antibacterial soap?
When I first took the herbs, I got VERY sick; my husband who does not
have the health problems I have, did not feel a thing. Two days later I
felt great! Tell me if wasn't all the little buggers dying off and
getting out of my system. The book is definitely worth a perusal.
Thanks again for the info.
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!

Thanks again!
Bette