Finally got a horse

Hi ridecampers...today was a very hard day...I had to go to school which was
a bad thing because my mind was way far away in some other land.  You see,
today was the day that my friend, Uri (yur-eye) would decide if I was worthy
enough to buy his precious baby.  I don't even remember half of the school
day because I just wasn't there.
    Well, it turns out that Uri does think I am worthy of owning such a
beautiful/awesome/talented mare.  And I couldn't be happier!!!
    So, after 3 months of whining and worrying, I am the proud new owner of a
6 year old lovely, grey, 15 hand, talented morab mare.
yeah!!!!!!
-Renee