Re: Saare pads (was Ulti-pads)

> What I like best about it, (and why I prefer it
> over wool) is NOTHING sticks to it.
> Where we ride  there are lots of trees and brush.  It's a drag to pick
crap
> out of your saddle pad all the time.

I just got one of Sharon Saare's wool pads with my new saddle and it's got a
full cover over the wool.  It's really nice that nothing sticks to it...  I
can toss it on the ground, set the saddle on it, and the usual dirt, hay,
twigs, dirt, grass, stickers, and more dirt falls right off of it when I'm
ready to put it on my horse.

There's a picture of it & saddle at:

http://www.redwrench.com/mischorse/saare/new/NewSaare.htm

m (aka Michelle Rowe)