Re: RC: RE: Stirrups & flaps

In a message dated 2/28/00 3:01:46 PM Pacific Standard Time,
kathy_mayeda@atce.com writes:

<< Yes, it was the X-Functional all-purpose Reactor Panel Saddle.  And I
 did sit in the Endurance model and I ended up buying the Endurance model!
 It felt like home the minute I sat in it.  I'll get it next week after
 the convention.  I can't wait until the rain goes away and I get my new
 saddle and ride, ride, ride..... >>

Hi Kathy!  I bought the RP Endurance model also -- I'm with you...absolutely
the most comfortable saddle I've ever ridden in.  (Knock on wood) seems to be
fitting the horse too!  (yippeee!!!)

Sylvia