Owner of No-Sweat vent pads goofs up big-time!

Karl dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
After writing a really nice "Thank You"
to all of the riders who took the time
to tell folks about my No-Sweat vent pads,
I managed to give y'all an entirely WRONG
web address.  To those of you who told me
about it--another THANK YOU! Here's the RIGHT
one:  http://www.dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com
THERE!  I got it right THIS time!  I hope.
Y'all can e-mail me any time--just to visit or
if you've got questions, too.  http://dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
Again--thank you all!  We appreciate it!

Karl
Dixie Midnight
No-Sweat vent pads