Re: ridecamp-d Digest V00 #335

In a message dated 02/28/2000 2:22:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

<< ...Anyway, this book was a very interesting read.  I highly recommend it.
 (It outlines the proper method for packing a horse, swimming a horse, etc.,
 and a whole lot of information on crossing the plains, reading "sign," etc.)
     Now, if we only had some moss here in western Nebraska...

     Frank. >>

Frank, does your book have an ISBN number? I'd like to try and locate a copy.
I'm also betting that the reason you don't have moss in W. Nebraska is
because you have no trees................;-)
You want moss? Come to Washington State, the Car Wash state, if you want
moss. Stand in the rain for a couple minutes. I guarantee you you'lll have
moss (and banana slugs) to last you a lifetime.
Michelle
Jordan (mom, why are you green on the north side?)