No-Sweat vent pads

Karl dixiemidnight@hotmail.com
I'd just like to take a moment to thank all of the riders who posted such nice words about No-Sweat vent pads.  THANK YOU! I am humbly grateful that so many folks in the endurance world are having such good results with my little gadget.  You may or may not know that the No-Sweat vent pad was originally designed for ranch work in Florida--hot, long, an brutal days for both horse and rider in 90 degree temps and 90% humidity.  It worked then, it works now--most of my customers are ranch people, so when somebody told me today that y'all were talking about us, I just had to see.  I'm impressed by your equine knowledge and your concern for your animals--may it ever be this way.  If I may be of service to you, I'm just a button away at dixiemidnight@hotmail.com  or http://dixiemidnight.nv.switchboard.com  Come by to visit if you'd like, you're always welcome.

Karl