Tick Tips

My vet told me if the ticks are imbedded, paste wormers will kill the
ticks once it enters the bloodstream. We've been testing a product
called " Paramite" on our horses. It seems to work.You sponge the
product on the horse and leave it on.It smells bad! Wear gloves.
Test to see if your horse is sensitive to this product.It's strong
stuff! Make sure it is properly diluted. I don't like to put strong
chemicals on any of my animals but one of  our horses has bad reactions
to ticks and until I find an alternative this seems like it works.
Sue