barn and breakfasts?-california

okay ridecampers....I have a mission for all-a-ya'll who want one.  In late
March, a friend of mine is going, with his two good buddies, on a "guy"
trip...
the funny thing is that he asked me(not only a girl, but a 16 year old girl)
to find a place for them to stay....see, they say they can make it without
girls....but we know the truth....
anyhoo, the mission is to find a barn and breakfast or fairgrounds for them
to stop and catch some zzzzzz's with their 3 (or is it 4) horses.  They are
going to the desert in southern california(somewhere) and he said, "anywhere
between Lodi and Bakersfield"....HA HA HA HA HA HA.....doesn't he know how
far apart Lodi and Bakersfield are?  I don't even know what route they are
taking.....I think my new mission is going to be getting some more
information out of this guy...
I'll post later with more details...BUT...if anyone knows of any places that
would allow 3 guys playing it bachelor for a week to stay for a night, could
you let me know?  I guess anywhere between Bakersfield and about 100 miles
south of Lodi.
thank you
-renee