HOOF ANGLES for ENDURANCE

Stacey Dickenson Arabsteele@aol.com
I have been having my horse shod on an average angle
(cant remember if he said it 55 and 54) for basic all around riding.
My question is,,, do any of you out there trim especially for
miles of trotting?
My friend recently posted about my horses suspensory problem
which has kept us from two rides so far.
Now a friend of mine is thinking that the horses should be shod
like the trotters (racing) for endurance and extended trotting.
What do you think?
Stacey