From: earl kelly <kellyarabs@jps.net>
To: tina rushing <tinarushing@coastside.net>
Date: Saturday, February 26, 2000 12:31 AM
Subject: Thank you to everybody

... please tell everybody that all the warm & kind words have been
overwelming. I didn't know that Christl and I had so many wonderful friends.
Little Titan and I miss her very much and he must think I am an old fuddy
duddy because I am always giving him a big hugs. He follows me everywhere,
even had to chase him out of the house!  Last weekend he spent two days out
in the yard supervising me pruning the trees, often taking a nap right under
the tree I was working on, chain saw and crashing branches and tractors
didn't disturb him at all. I think he will turn out to be a real credit to
his mom and dad and Mr. Mom [that would be Earl]. This spring I will have to
bring him to one of our Trailblazer rides...

Earl Kelly & Aulrabs Titan
Kelly Arabians, Oakdale, CA