Join Us for Regional Awards

The Regional Awards presentation at the AERC Convention next week will be
held all Friday afternoon.  The AERC is letting me announce the award winners
and placers and thousand mile horses.  I'm really looking forward to doing
this because I think everyone who places deserves the credit.  I've also been
endurance deprived of late and am aching to b.s. with my buddies.  Last year
some people were disappointed by the lack of ceremony for the Regional
Awards.  I can't promise pomp and circumstance but we'll have some fun.  The
AERC is even providing the wine.

All the riders and horses in the standings have already done their part and
I'll do mine.  Here's what you other convention attendees can do.  Just come
and support the folks from your region with your applause, cheering, ribald
comments or whatever else you are into.  Together we can make it a memorable
occasion!

John Parke
Solvang CA